Friday, September 5, 2008

One More Nap Mat :)

I had to show just one more nap mat. I just made this as a custom order and I L-O-V-E the fabric she chose. This is probably one of my favorite girl nap mats I've done....simply because of the fabric and color combination. I would pick this if I had a girl. :) Isn't it fun?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's gorgeous! do you wholesale? we own a nap mats website :-)

Anita Pope said...

I love your nap mats. I don't need one now, but will come back when I do. They are so cute!

jenruss said...

How much do your nap mats cost? What is the turn around time for them as well?

Sara Neufeld said...

Jennifer, thanks for your interest! However, I am not making them right now. I'm sorry! You can find some cute ones on etsy.com though. Good luck! Sorry about the inconvenience. :)